Sunday, May 07, 2006

Internets Down Again (waah)

Yesterday I went to a lovely birthday party for Maryscott O'Connor. proprieter-in-chief of the most excellent My Left Wing. I must say it was a pleasure to hang out with smart, informed, thoughtful people who you don't need to censor your conversation around! It's the first time I've been to a party full of strangers where I immediately felt comfortable and at home. I had to laugh, because in addition to the regular party fare - burgers, drinks, snacks - there were also several laptops in attendance! Only at a blogger's party...

Anyhow, I am distressed to report that, once again, my internets are down. I think there's a broken wire on my line outside, and I have to wait till Wednesday for a repair person to come out. The guy on the phone was from No. California and said they can get someone out the same day, but SoCal - not so much. So I am making my daily excursion to the $tarbucks to get a little overpriced WiFi.

Oh well...

No comments: