Saturday, July 30, 2005

Nyah-Nyah-Nyah...You Can't Stop Me

Geez. Why does everybody try and thwart me all the time? I'll show them. I'm gonna appoint my good buddy John Bolton to the U.N. anyhow. He's my kinda guy. And I shoould get what I want - I'm the President, ain't I, for cryin' out loud? What good is it to be President if you don't get your way? Makes me just mad as a hornet. And John's my real good friend - one of my bestest friends ever, next to Karl. He helped me so much in 2000.

And he's a tough guy. That's what the U.N. needs - a tough guy to kick a little foreign ass. He's tough all right. I sure wouldn't like to have him get mad at me. Did ya ever see him when he gets mad? Man, the veins pop out on his forehead, and he gets all red and starts shouting and throwing things...nossir, I sure don't want him mad at me. No telling what might happen.

All these wussies keep telling me not to appoint him, but, by God, nobody tells ME what to do. Except Karl. And Dick. Oh yeah, and Rummy. And Mom. But nobody else, unnerstand? And Karl said I can do what I want to. And no little piss-ant Congress is gonna tell Mr. George Bush President what to do, or my name's not - uh, my name...uh, well, my...gee, I'm tired. Sure am glad it's vacation time!

7 comments:

Peteykins said...

Most excellent blog! Lots 'o' pictures! Wheee!

Alicia Morgan said...

Thanks! Welcome to Hooterville, your most Royal Highness!

wanda said...

So, I see you've been reading Dubya's mind again. Didn't I tell you that can be dangerous? What if you should get lost in one of those long empty tunnels? We'd never find you in that vast wasteland.

Alicia Morgan said...

Yes, I'm aware of the danger...one wrong turn and it's the mental Mojave! However, your intrepid correspondent fortifies herself with a dictionary and thesaurus so as not to be sucked into the morass of moronity that is the barren wasteland of the President's brain.

Anonymous said...

You hit the nail right on the head with this one. Cedar-Chopper-in-Chief never could face a real battle, could he?
He is running from this one and still getting his way with this not-so-surprising manuever. What a sissy.

Alicia Morgan said...

You know, if I were President and I knew it would be for 8 years at the most, I really don't think I'd be running off for a vacation every 15 minutes. He'll get all the vacation time he can use after he's out of here, which couldn't come soon enough for me. Early retirement, perhaps a luxury getaway at Club Fed?

oldwhitelady said...

I don't know, if you can get away with vacation, every time you want, it wouldn't be a rough life.