Thursday, December 15, 2005

Judas Kiss

Well, the Resident has really been flappin' the old pie-hole on Faux Noose. In an interview with Brit Hume, he marked Donald Rumsfeld with the Big Wet Smoochy Kiss of Death. When asked if Rumsfeld will stay through the second term, Bush said: "Well, end of my term is a long time, but I tell you, he's done a heck of a good job and I have no intention of changing him."

Now, let's analyze this seemingly innocuous statement. Take "end of my term is a long time", for instance. Now, what does he mean by that? Could it be that he's not planning to be out of office any time soon - perhaps a new disaster up ahead? One that will make it, uh, inconvenient to hold elections?

(Warning - I do believe I am riding shotgun on the Moonbatmobile - wooh, wooh! All aboard the Crazy Train, non-stop to Conspiracy City!)

And, next we come to the words that we are all familiar with by now..."heck of a job". The last guy who got those kind of kudos from the Resident went packing shortly thereafter. (And need I even say, landed softly and comfortably?)

We can only hope and pray that Bloody Rummy gets a kiss-off, too. I'll get to the rest of this cornucopia of Bush-speak later.

No comments: