Friday, March 27, 2009

Just For Fun

...and because I'm a mindless follower who would happily jump off a cliff if my other friends were jumping too -

...and because Sprawling Ramshackle Compound brings back warm, fuzzy memories of my Florida home -

...and because those of us of Irish extraction must hang together -

Please vote for Nora O'Sullivan for Spooksmodel of the Year at Fangoria! She's a doll. The kind of doll that you never ever want to find under your Christmas tree - if you expect to ring in the New Year, that is! Scroll down to her picture and vote early and often!

Update: I just heard from the lovely and talented Nora herself - she came in at third place! She's going to LA with the rest of the lucky 13, and there will be another round of voting. When that happens, I will post again, and recruit more vote-zombies!

3 comments:

Joe said...

"...because I'm a mindless follower who would happily jump off a cliff if my other friends were jumping too"

Nonsense. You are clearly a discerning and adventurous type making a clearly thought out decision to vote for the best ghoul. Girl.

Thank you from her mom and dad! And thanks for visiting the Compound. Finally, I'm excited to see you there because I've heard about your book and I'm thrilled to "meet" the author!

Get a load of this--our word verification was "sciari"

Alicia Morgan said...

Well, it's because I have such awesome friends, too! (sciari! don't tell me there's no such thing as divine intervention!)

I love the Compound! We seem to have many friends in common. I'll be stopping by often and of course there's always an open seat on the front porch here at Hooterville for ya. And thanks for the kind words. It's a pleasure to meet you as well.

Nora is a shoo-in, so if you come out LA-way, let me know - I'll be on the lookout for my drank!

Phil said...

My Ducolax encrusted white beard is trembling with anticipation.


LOL!

Good luck to the young lady!

Good on ya fer giving her some love.

Busted