Monday, January 21, 2008

Last Minute Gig Pimping!

Sorry for the late notice, but tomorrow night (Tuesday, Jan. 22) I will have the pleasure of playing with some of my favorite people at the Lighthouse in Hermosa Beach. I'll be playing keyboards and singing with the fabulous blues guitarist/singer Dave Widow, along with the baddest rhythm section I've ever had the privilege to work with - the legendary James Gadson on drums and the world-famous Gerald Johnson on bass. If you don't know who these guys are, just Google. If you're a blues fan or just a music fan, treat yourself to an evening at the Lighthouse - I would love to see you there, and you can hear some living legends (whose records you've listened to a million times) doing their thing up close and personal.

We start at 9:30 and end at 1:30. Hope to see you!

30 Pier Ave
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
(310) 372-6911

1 comment:

Larry said...

Guess I got here too late.