Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I slept in this morning, so I'm going to rely on my friends for my T-Day post humor. The Fat Lady Sings has a link to a very cute Thanksgiving song, so I will direct you there. Click on the 'click here'.

Also, Old White Lady has a cool cartoon up for T-Day!

Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving. I'm taking a 24-hour reprieve from Food Prison (a.k.a. my diet) and enjoying absolutely everything. I'm grateful for so much in my life, and even in the face of the tragedies ongoing in this country and the world, it seems right to take a moment for gratitude. My little daughter is sitting by me, drawing a Thanksgiving picture and singing "The More We Get Together, The Happier We'll Be".

Sounds about right to me.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends.

No comments: