Sunday, October 16, 2005

Coming Attractions!

Listening to Johnny Wendell on our local Progressive Talk station KTLK, I heard Jane Hamsher of firedoglake holding forth on the imminent indictments coming 'round the mountain. This is a great blog that I have heretofore missed since I don't have the time to check out every cool blog out there, but you can bet I'll be making it a regular read.

She's been paying very close attention to the Judith "Gee, I Forgot" Miller debacle, and her guess is that several big-ass indictments will be handed out, starring Scooter Libby, Karl Rove and Stephen Hadley...and featuring special guest star Dick Cheney as an unindicted co-conspirator!

And the mystery 'second source' who corroborated Libby for Judy Blue Eyes? That suave, debonair, smooth-talking silver-tongued ladies' man John Bolton!

It will be interesting to see this play out.

5 comments:

Yoga Korunta said...

Oh, Alicia, poetic justice come true?

Crabbi said...

I hope so, too! It's about freaking time...

Alicia said...

YK, Crabby - I'm almost afraid to hope. Normally, I'd expect the wheels of justice to roll, but in Hooterville, United States of Bizarro-America, nothing is as it seems.

Gothamimage said...

Who says liberals are not religious? You can almost feel the power of prayers, asking God (and Fitzgerald) hoping to hold these sniviling pustules to account.

Helen Wheels said...

This makes me very hopeful indeed. I feel giddy!