Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Back Up On The Soapbox!

Okay.

It's time.

Time to climb back up on the ol' soap box. It's been almost a year since my last post (and I'll talk about that in another post), but we're looking November in the eye, and it's time to get talking again.

I know that when I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach that tells me that I have to say something, it's time to say it.

I thought they were bat-crap bonkers before, but between the last time I blogged and now, the Republican Party has ratcheted up the level of crazy to dizzying heights.

So - here we go!

3 comments:

SeattleDan said...

Welcome back, Alicia! I"m looking forward to your posts. Personally I am also looking forward to the debates. They should be, uh, interesting.

Alicia Morgan said...

Thanks, Dan! Yeah - me too! I'll be stocking up on the popcorn for sure.

Farnsworth68 said...

Welcome back, GF! Coincidentally, I was offline for about six months myself and just came back, too.
Let's knock 'em dead between now and election day!!!