Thursday, August 24, 2006

James and I On Randi Rhodes Today

Today on the Randi Rhodes Show, Randi had been subjected to the 'no fly' list on a recent plane trip, and asked for people to send in their stories to her message board.

I sent my story about my 8-year-old son, the international terrorist, which I posted here about a year ago. Then I went to work.

When I came back there were some messages that indicated that it might have been read on the air.

I downloaded the podcast, slapped it into my trusty Digital Performer 5, and scanned through till I found it.

It was! So I sliced and diced it, and popped it up on my server.

Hear it here.

Update: I wrote Mike Malloy last night, and he read it on the air today (Thursday). I didn't know about it until I got home from work and there were 2 new visitors to Hooterville who came over via Air America! Hi, friends!

Might as well put up the audio for that, too...

Hear it here.


Yoga Korunta said...

James? Put George on the terrorist list.

Sue Woo said...