Saturday, October 25, 2008

In Which I Meet the Mutant Poodle At Last!




Had a delightful get-together with my friend Mutant Poodle at a nice Italian outdoor café. We've been online friends for some time, but this was the first time we got to meet in person. He's just as cute and smart in real life. I got to sign his copy of The Price of Right, and of course we talked politics until even the waiter remarked about it...

I really enjoy meeting up with my online friends. It reminds me that what we're doing and what we're about is real and tangible, and not just 'keyboard kommando-ism'. Plus, they're invariably very cool people. We got a photo memento thanks to MP's trusty iPhone.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Right on!

From the picture , I would say that he neglected to mention he is a Mutant. Miniature. Poodle.
Heh.
I do believe he and I have crossed paths before, Hmm.. LMAO!

I have only hooked up with some on line friends once but it made a lasting impression and damn straight it gives ya a nice feeling knowing you are not howling into an icy wind alone.
Good luck with the book.

Busted