Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's Hooterville's Blog-i-versary!


One year ago today I started blogging here at Hooterville. I was in the depths of despair over the hijacked election and the frustration of feeling helpless and voiceless. My mom suggested therapy. I decided to blog.

A year later, I feel better. I've met some wonderful online friends, found some kind of writing voice, started cartooning, and watched the country slowly starting to wake up. I feel a little more hopeful for our future.

So I'm celebrating, and you're invited! Blog party here. Stop by and get your Party Favor! (Right-click and save, or just drag off the page).Thank you for keeping me sane.

Here's to success in 2006!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Happy BlogDay! I feel better, too.

Nerdine said...

happy anniversary!
I'm not quite there yet, but soon..

Anonymous said...

My angst is not even close to being worked out, but I blog for similar reasons. Every word is a dagger in the side of the right wing death macchina ... so we go on.