Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Interesting Meme

JurassicPork from Yep, another Goddamned blog has tagged me with an interesting meme. The meme is as follows:

Find your 23rd blog post ever. Find the fifth sentence of that 23rd post and tell us what it is just to see how relevant it's remained.

Well, here's mine -

'Fixing facts' so we can attack a country who has not and cannot attack us?


That seems relevant, I'd say.

(check the archives if you think I'm making it up!)

I'll tag the next 5 bloggers tomorrow - I'm following the election results tonight.

6 comments:

Yoga Korunta said...

Hope your elections went well! For the first time since reaching the age of consent, I did not vote.

One may bet that I will help to restore balance in 2006!

Impeach.

Crabbi said...

Hey Alicia,

You must be happy today. I know I am! We haave a long way to go, but I choose to revel in this victory for a few moments. Arnold failed miserably, and his approval ratings are tanking. Yay!

Alicia Morgan said...

Me, too, Crabby - it was a beautiful thing to refresh that page and watch every one of his initiatives bite the dust. Serves him right for shoving an expensive 'Special Election' down California's throat. It's that same old celebrity thing - "I don't have to play by the same rules everybody else does, cause I'm famous!" Boy, do I hate that.

So, yes, I'm enjoying this little victory...it's been a long time coming and hopefully the start of the awakening of the American people...

wanda said...

Oh how I pray yesterdays elections were a premiere of what's to come in 06 & 08.
It was soooo very sweet watching the 'Terminator' get terminated!

Unknown said...

Ahnold brings justification that I did the right thing by moving the hell out of California in 2001. Seriously, a hack actor trying to be Governer is almost as bad as a hack Christian Fundementalist like Pat Robertson trying to be President. Now there's a scary thought.

jurassicpork said...

Didja notice that Arnie yesterday killed his jihad against California nurses? Since my wife's a nurse, I'd like to think that would warm to cockles of her nursey heart.

Thanks for the link, btw. Maybe that's why my hit count count has been skyrocketing today.