Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Cat Blogging


This is Venus, one of our Burmese cats who thinks she is a dog. Here she is, fetching her favorite toy, a coiled-up pipe cleaner. She will bring you a 'fetch' and drop it on you until you throw it for her. She will mercilessly hunt it down, bring it back and drop it in front of you. She also drinks from the toilet and eats homework.

For more about Venus and Mercury, visit the Venus and Mercury Cat Blog!

Have a nice Friday.

And, as I was reminded by Lab Kat, go visit the Friday Ark on Fridays and the Carnival of the Cats on Sundays.

5 comments:

srp said...

We have a pipe cleaner loving cat as well. Any color preference? Willow loves red.

Alicia Morgan said...

She may have one, but I haven't noticed.I buy them in large quantities at the craft store, and keep them in a drawer beside my bed. Venus knows where they're kept, and if I say "Venus, wanna fetch?", she runs over to the drawer and tries to open it with her paws. Just saying the word 'fetch' perks her up and gets her attention.

oldwhitelady said...

Aw- she's so cute. I had a Himalayan that would fetch. I'd throw paperwads and he would run and fetch. They are so much fun.

Alicia Morgan said...

I think it must be the relation to Siamese, which both Himalayans and Burmese are. My first Burmese liked paper wads, especially the subscription cards from magazines.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Awe, so cute. I just love Burmese.

I'm looking for a Burmese, especially a retriever as I had one 30 years ago and still miss him! Got any ideas where I can find a nice burmese kitty like yours? TIA!
elainep8@msn.com